- The technology advances of the past decade have enabled companies to compete on a global scale and connect moreeffectively than ever with customers, partners, and business prospects. The advances continue, but to capitalize on them, companies must have a flexible and agile business architecture.
- InfoShapehas a proven track record in delivering end-to-end Enterprise Architecture services. Our dedicated team promotes the use of various Enterprise Architecture (EA) methodologies and tools, with consulting and technical competence necessary to provide best-of- breed services. We also have a large pool of easily-deployable, internally-certified Enterprise Architects across various verticals.
- At InfoShape Consulting Enterprise Architecture practice, we believe there are five imperatives for organizations in these exciting but challenging times:
- Deliver more value at greater speed and lower cost
- Support anytime, anywhere computing on any device
- Sustain effective collaboration within a distributed workforce
- Make systems available at all times to accommodate global markets
- Capitalize on "big data" to fuel product and service innovations
What InfoShapes Provides
- Dedicated Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Experience in delivering large-sized Enterprise Architecture engagements
- Dedicated Enterprise Architecture Services practice focused on developing thought leadership, building competencies, intellectual property (IP) and domain-specific solutions for enterprises
- Active participation in industry forums to develop actionable strategic options and provide policy recommendations
- Certified architects in Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), with hands-on experience in using IBM Telelogic’s System Architect and Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect tools
- Enterprise Architecture Service Offerings
- A. Enterprise Architecture Definition, Roadmap and Methodology
- B. Enterprise Architecture Implementation
- C. Enterprise Architecture Review and Governance
- Sometimes, customer organizations define the EA either in-house or with the help of an external agency. Customers also adopt industry standard EA governance frameworks.
- Such customers look for evaluation, validation and value addition based on our experience. Our EA group has been involved in such engagements.
- Enterprise Architecture primarily deals with a collection of architectures that are dependent on people, processes, and technology. EA Governance deals with recommending an appropriate organization structure, right processes and technology for implementing the Enterprise Architecture.
- Our EA group has been involved in recommending additional roles, implementing roadmap with appropriate processes and suitable technology to support the implementation process.