Application Development & Maintenance
- Often, the software that suits your specific needs simply isn’t available on the market. When packaged solutions and software aren’t sufficient or flexible enough for your enterprise, InfoShapes’scan custom-build to your specifications – efficiently and deliver on its promise of certainty.
- Every company, every day relies on robust, agile business applications to run their front offices—to reach new customers, get into new markets, and sell products and services. They rely on business applications in the back office—to maintain records, manage inventory, process analytics, and coordinate general administrative functions. Forward-facing business applications are at the heart of ongoing transformation—and if they are to truly support the business, they must be simultaneously a foundation for success and flexible enough to promote agility to enable organizations to quickly respond to inevitable change.
What InfoShapes Provides
- We offer scalable end-to-end application development and management solutions from requirement analysis to deployment and rollout.
- Our mature and proven service delivery framework which cates to the best industry experience with best practices- instils stringent quality measures in our processes to enable us to provide predictable, low-risk, high-quality development and maintenance services.
Our services span the following application lifecycle stages:
- Application Development – Providing end-to-end development from requirement analysis to deployment and rollout. The application may be custom-made or a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) based product.
- Application Maintenance – Changing or enhancing software to meet new business demands in the post-rollout phase of an application.
- Application Support – Providing first, second, third line and on-call support. On-call support further includes Gold (24x7), Silver and Bronze support.
- Application Integration, Migration or Transformation - Replacing, migrating and integrating legacy or custom-made systems with COTS products.
- Application Management -The application management layer cuts across all software engineering activities listed above. We take complete ownership of the outsourced suite of applications as per the agreed scope and manage the support. This typically involves transition management, project management, proactive risk and scope change management, quality management, service level agreement (SLA) management etc.