Retail & Consumer Products
Healthcare IT Solutions for Maximizing Organizational Efficiency
- InfoShapes visualized the importance of Information Technology in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail space early on and created a dedicated vertical to provide a gamut of services and solutions to global majors.
- InfoShapes has substantial experience and exposure in the industry by providing consulting and IT services to some of the most reputed CPG companies around the globe.
- Retail and consumer product companies operate in environments that are highly dynamic, with new challenges and opportunities emerging constantly.
- InfoShapes fast-growing Retail & Consumer Products unit offers a fully integrated organization that embeds end-to-end capabilities to help you achieve success.
- Our deep domain expertise in the CPG domain, along with the 'insider' CPG knowledge we have inherited from the ITC group, makes us a formidable CPG and Retail partner.
- Succeeding in the market today is not just about providing products and services based on consumer and shopper insight. It is about moving ahead from insight to foresight and developing consumer goods that redefine your consumer's tastes and preferences. Consumer goods organizations are re-engineering the way they connect their brands with their consumers based on the following business drivers:
- Business to Business (B2B) and Direct to Consumer (D2C) initiatives
- Continuous innovation and value chain optimization
- Rapid globalization and growth in emerging markets such as APAC and LATAM
- Surge of new brands & shopping channels
- Pricing optimization: Today, well priced is well begun. With multi-channel strategies in place, CPG enterprises also have to get real-time about user requirements. Using analytics to understand shopper trends at the point of purchase and then integrating it with the entire value chain — from sourcing, and back to point of sale — can create a more efficient business model and engender consumer loyalty, while paving the way for enhanced profitability.
- Using collaboration and information for a competitive edge: CPG players can realize great value from leveraging an ecosystem of partners for seamless collaboration across the value chain, and co-creating with them to crunch time to launch. Reaching out to consumers with targeted information through non-traditional channels, with intelligent technology, gives the enterprise room to‘rethink’, repackage, and re-channel.
- Emerging markets: Even as emerging economies are providing windows to accelerate growth and increase margins, they are being evaluated against a variety of dimensions a largely untapped consumer base that will require unique supply chain solutions, finding the right talent and resources. While global capacity and the flow of capital are additional variables, sustained growth in new markets calls for innovation hubs, smart sourcing, and re-engineered technology platforms and business processes.
What InfoShapes Provides
- We offer a comprehensive suite of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail services and solutions that enable end-to-end transformations. Our offerings leverage our in-depth technology expertise and rich retail industry domain experience to deliver results with uncompromised certainty. We cater to all kind of segments like Food and Grocery, Specialty Retailing, Non-Store Retailing, Fashion and Apparel, General Merchandise Retailing and Pharma Retailing.
- With a wealth of experience and expertise in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail servicesspace, we cater to all the sub-industries including the following:
- Food & Beverage
- Household & Personal Care
- Apparel & Footwear
- Consumer Electronics
- Equipped with extensive industry
- Technology and delivery capabilities
- Provide solutions and services that address strategic and operational challenges
- Optimize business performance
- Align technology with business priorities
- Reduce cost
- Improve margins and constantly sharpen competitive advantage.
- A rich set of solution offerings, assets and accelerators to increase ROI and decrease the time-to-value of your business and IT programs.
- Our bundled IT services will help you achieve higher operational efficiencies and cost savings through our delivery experience and industry specific offerings
- Our solutions leverage our alliances in addition to joint Go-To-Market with vendors
- Our co-innovation network, global labs and technology partnerships with global players like SAP, Oracle, salesforce.com and Microsoft among others bring value to our engagements
- We deliver business solutions in the following areas:
- Data warehousing &Analytics – Need space &Analytics ->&Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Enterprise Information Management System enables the technology-agnostic business insight solution CPG Enterprise Information Management Systemassists business process owners with cross functional integrated analytics. The solution helps identify and prioritize the key metrics that can help to create value.The enterprise-wide solution can be broken into components based on process area to help align business strategy with tactical and operational insights.
- Retail Enterprise Information Management System enablesa comprehensive technology agnostic retail business insights solution that transforms your data into meaningful, actionable information without requiring months of effort to custom build data models and reports. It integrates seamlessly with disparate legacy systems and provides an easy to use platform that helps retailers to predict trends, see patterns and aids them to make customer centric decisions. It helps in addressing strategic, tactical and operational metrics, using relevant mining techniques coupled with industry experience and rich artifacts thus providing jump start to business intelligence and analytic initiatives of retailers.