Energy – Oil & Gas
- InfoShapes specialized in modernizing and streamlining existing systems and integrating new IT systems. Our goal: to facilitate the production, distribution, sales and trading operations of oil and natural gas companies with existing KPI with new approach.
- InfoShapes partners with oil and gas producers, distributors and retailers, responding to the dramatic evolution of the oil and gas industry.
- Achieve sustained performance excellence withend-to-end integration, thereby enhancing predictability and reliability with Oil and Gas Services.
- Optimize your complete upstream value chain from exploration to production with the InfoShapes’s vast experience in the upstream oil & gas industry.
- Oil and Gas Upstream industry is facing challenges on multiple fronts. Continuous growth in demand for oil and gas and end of “the easy oil” era has pushed the organizations to go for previously unexplored and remote areas. Remote operations coupled with extreme climates and harsh working conditions have made the high margins and major oil discoveries elusive despite advancements in Exploration and Production (E&P) technologies.
- Health, safety and environment: Enterprises need to go deeper to explore — without compromising the health of their workers and the landscape. With assets and systems for information sharing, intelligence and collaboration, enterprises can arm themselves to identify risk and prevent hazards.
- Aging workforce: If today’s experts are to become tomorrow’s mentors, their rich experience and expertise must be captured and shared. By addressing needs for training, visualization, and workflow automation, IT can create knowledge minefields to draw from — providing a foundation for sustained growth.
- Integrating Assets: Decision-making gets tougher with discrete and diversified assets spread across geographies. Integrating these assets and optimizing portfolios can enhance throughput and empower enterprises for decision-making — whether it’s zeroing in on the next risk-adjusted exploration opportunity, or finding an unconventional resource to change the game.
- Exponentially Growing Data Volume: Real-time process data, legacy seismic data, unstructured data — data is the problem. It’s also the solution. Extracting value and creating on-demand insight from terabytes of data will require data quality control, a data governance structure, and a corporate data repository.
What InfoShapes Provides
- InfoShapes Oil and Gas Center of Excellence, staffed with industry experts
- In-depth insights into the upstream and Oil field services business process and value chain
- Familiarity with industry operational processes and business needs
- Access to partner ecosystems covering the entire value chain
- Proven experience in solution deliveringUpstream services on a global scale
- Solution partner with capacity to rapidly scale globally to support on large scale
- E&P data, knowledge and document management
- Application development management
- Applications support and maintenance services for E&P
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
- Data warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Oil & Gas Analytics
- System integration
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- End-to-end implementation of solutions
- Enabling decision making with better interpretation of data
- Availability of real time and legacy data
- Customized output with validated data
- Increased safety and efficiency
- Optimized process up-time
- Increased profits
- Enterprise Performance Management By leveraging our robust solutions, Oil & Gas companies can gain the ability to accurately and quickly consolidate data, effectively Reports and Forecast key financial and operational information to obtain deeper insight into the organization, increase performance, and streamline costs.
- Petro-technical Data Integration / Data Ware House & Business Intelligence platform allows the integration of various data sources allowing better utilization of legacy data and less time to fins available information 24*7 globally.
- Enterprise content management creates consistent taxonomy, references& library to classify documentation across the enterprise for the ease of use and access.
- Enterprise Asset Management organizes all the linear & non-linear assets in a single asset hierarchy that reduces operating costs and improves safety and efficiency which enables asset management more efficient way.
- Oilfield automation / Real-Time Analytics delivers instantaneous information-critical well parameters to end-users for business use that allowing real-time interaction with the well performance team which increases production and ultimate recovery.