- Educational Institution of today are complex organizations, with hundreds of people working in tandem to create an ever evolving institution. A typical school has over 50 staff, about 1,200 odd students, with double the number of parents tracking them, and nearly 200 periods in a day. Every bit of information is there, however not always in a form that could help the principal, the teacher and the parents take timely decisions. One of the keys to the success of a school is in the way it manages the deluge of information among other things.
- Ask what technology can do for education, and a ‘never-before-possible’ future unfolds pervasive classrooms, faster learning, and most importantly: the ability to track performance and results across the system – for students, educators, and management alike. However, Educational Institutions today are preparing to face their toughest tests yet — regulation and disruption. The answers: a new school of thought, best-in-class technology, and the right strategy.
- Today Comprehensive Education Resource Planning solution that seamlessly integrates information and presents it in the desired format, helping increase the productivity of the school staff is required. Which also helps Educational Institution in maintaining proper control over the functioning of the school, take better informed decisions and enhance the image of the institution.
- Today the Educational institutions have data everywhere: from student and donor data to classes, faculty and grants.
- Analyze student data: enrollment statistics, achievement, and demographics.
- Target areas of the country for alumni activities and development.
- Prepare Integrated Education Data System and other reporting.
- Educational institutions are rising to the challenge and arming students with the data management and analytics skills they need to secure jobs in today’s global economy. As learning institutions adapt to these changing dynamics, they are creating new academic programs focused on developing deep analytics skills in demand in both the private and public sectors.
- Increased demand in the global economy for skills related to data analytics.
- Pressure from students, parents andhigher education leaders to prepare students for securing jobs after graduation.
- Providing the foundation for building transferable skills and experiences students can bring to the workplace.
- Managing research data collected involves large amounts of disparate data from multiple sources, in multipleformats.
- Modeling and extracting insights fromdata quickly and easily.
What InfoShapes Provides
Developed on a web technology
- The unique functions available in this solution are sending emails and sms from the application, payment gateway integration, bio- metric devices integration etc.
Integrated application with modular design
- Single source data reduces the data duplication and redundancy, since the data is populated from common source. For e.g once the data entered in fee module internally gets posted in accounts module.
- User can create multiple schools within the same installation. Group MIS facilitates consolidation and analyzation of the information for multiple schools within the same installation.
- This solution is packaged with multiple flavors where user can start with basic seven modules and add modules as and when their needs grow.
- This solution is Intuitive graphical interface, which help users to navigate through the application in a structured manner.
- Since this app is a single code base application i.e. all our customer are using the common application. Now to cater the specific customized requirement for individual schools, we have provided a preference page in each module, which facilities the user to map the available functionality according to the working pattern of the school.
Unmatched analytic capabilities
The Education Analytical Suite provides a comprehensive set of analytic capabilities:
- Statistics – From traditional analysis of variance and linear regression to exact methods and statistical visualization techniques.
- Forecasting and econometrics – A broad array of econometric, time series and forecasting techniques that enable modeling, forecasting and simulation.
- Optimization – Powerful array of optimization, simulation and project scheduling techniques to identify the actions that will produce the best results, while operating within resource limitations.
- Quality improvement – Goes beyond basic process control to incorporate more advanced statistical analyses for additional insights into processes and product improvements.
- Easy point-and-click interface to access the full power of InfoShape Academic Management & Analytics Solutions.
- Flexible, low-cost licensing options that meet the needs of teaching and academic research professionals.
- Comprehensive analytic capabilities.
- Seamless, secure data management regardless of native format or platform
- Promote academic success.
- Measure learning effectiveness.
- Manage financial performance.
- Reduce risk and complexity.
- Our solutions for Educational Institution Management & Analytics:
- EduXpert is a comprehensive, online Educational Institution information management system which presents all the necessary information in an easy manner. The software caters to everyone associated with the school; be it the administration, teachers, students or their parents.
- It records primary school information, enabling decision-making to become easy, quick and hassle free for school authorities.
- Teachers too are relieved of tedious tasks like attendance and calculating percentages while parents are able to review the performance of their children whenever they want school is a comprehensive, online school information management system which presents all the necessary information in an easy manner.
- The software caters to everyone associated with the school; be it the administration, teachers, students or their parents. It records primary school information, enabling decision-making to become easy, quick and hassle free for school authorities. Teachers too are relieved of tedious tasks like attendance and calculating percentages while parents are able to review the performance of their children whenever they want.
- With the EduLytics Business Discovery platform, leading education worldwide can:
- EduLytics allows the users to analyze student admission applications over a period of time for all the courses taught at the institution.
- This enables the user to understand how effective student recruitment campaigns are and how the university is performing over a period of time.
- EduLytics allows users to discover where applications are made with respect to geography, male and female breakdowns as well as applicants with disabilities, ethnical origin to support inclusion policies.
- It must be noted that easily available benchmarking data could be incorporated into the application to measure one institution with another which is increasingly important within the sector, tuition fees could also be easily incorporated to inform users.
- Increase insight of student demand for services, timetabling, registrations, examinations and enrolment behaviors
- Ease administrative and IT burdens associated with data analysis and reporting
- Optimize procurement processes to minimize costs
- Optimise marketing spend by providing improved visibility on recruitment return on investment
- Improve people management strategies by providing analysis of workforce planning and effectiveness.
- Increase operational efficiency and lower costs of registration service processes